Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Path to Divinity 3

Edit 1 (4/25/15) : Small Edits and Changes

Two weeks have passed since the day I realized that I was inside of a baby’s body. During the past two weeks, many things have occurred, and I had finally learned my full name just yesterday. It was quite hard to learn this piece of knowledge which you would think obvious to know, but because of my jolly, easy going parents who would never call me by my full name, and would rather call me by my pet name “Arty” instead, that led to me not knowing my name until two weeks after my birth. The one who bestowed this piece of knowledge upon me was the maid of our house, who told me, when trying to talk with me about myself, which she liked doing, for some odd reason. Although she seemed to have stopped recently. What’s my name, you ask? Well, let me enlighten you. It’s Arthur Inver Cray Reilland. Isn’t it such a fancy name?

Another thing I learnt about in the past two weeks was that I was born in a small village called Inveron, on the outskirts of the Welt Kingdom, which was located on the northwestern side of the Er Continent. Inveron was just a small village, with a population of about 200 people, but I had never heard of the Welt Kingdom or the Er Continent before, so I finally came to the conclusion that I was actually in another world, seeing as there’s no way I wouldn’t have known about there being a continent that I didn’t know of in the previous world, seeing how it was filled up with less than ten. This discovery of mine got me thinking: What if there were fantastical things such as magic, demons, and gods, as well as many other cool things that I had only ever read about in books, or never even had the knowledge about. I set my heart down to immediately go on a small quest in the pursuit of knowledge (In other words, a trip to my father’s study)...


||

It’s been a few weeks since I started my pursuit of knowledge. I quickly found the location of the study within the house.. Impatiently,  I opened up one of the books, almost entranced by the knowledge that was piled in front of me, and when I flipped to the first page, I was in for a huge surprise. The book was all in another language, a language that I had never seen before. I was surprised because I could understand the spoken language, but I couldn’t understand the written form of it. I was disappointed for a  short moment because I couldn’t quench my thirst for knowledge, but I quickly revitalized myself and pumped myself up to start learning this completely alien language. Nothing in the world could get me down now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and follow my blog.
Thanks!
-HCHH

No comments:

Post a Comment