Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Path to Divinity 1

Edit 1 (04/23/15) : Changed some stuff


It was a gloomy summer evening here in the city of Amber, an educational city with a population mostly made of students. I was walking along the long and windy paths of this relaxing city with the occasional noise here and there while being shined upon by the beautiful, yet ominous, full moon. It was hushed at the time, but even now, when looking back at it, I still wonder what the problem at that time was. There were many things that could have led to what happened, but maybe it was because I wasn’t careful enough, or maybe it was because I took a wrong turn, but anyways, I was walking around town, touring around, while moving back towards my home, when I strolled into a part of the town that seemed a bit too ominous for my own liking. Walking here, it seemed as if the moon had turned red; I don’t know what made me continue down this path, but it was probably just a mere whim. I had heard in the local news, the rumours in class, and even the teachers, that there was a serial killer in this area of the town, but by the time I remembered this, it was already too late. I might have just not cared, because it didn’t matter much to me anyways, my ignorant life and I.



I was just minding my own business, walking in this overly suspicious block, when suddenly, I felt a dull burning sensation in my chest. Reaching up to my chest, I feel that it is somewhat damp, moist with a hot substance. I slowly look down towards my chest, and it dawns upon me when I see the tip of a knife protruding through the left side of my chest; I realized that the moistness around my chest came from my own red, hot blood. Slowly, but surely, I came to terms with what had happened to me. I had been stabbed by the so called “serial killer”. In the fleeting last moments of life, there were many things I could have regretted, but instead, I felt a sense of freedom, a sense of satisfaction. I don’t know why I felt this way, but I did.. Although I didn't feel content with this life, yet for the last time in this world, I fell down into a deep, deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and follow my blog.
And Don't worry, the story doesn't actually just end like this.
Thanks!
-HCHH

2 comments:

  1. Just saying but if you want to kill a story, this Is the way to do it. Just have the main character randomly die. Yeah, no idea where your going with this Howie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, and in case you were wondering, no the story doesn't end like this.
      P.S. please call me Howard or HCHH. Thx

      Delete