Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Path of Divinity 2

Edit 1 (4/25/15): Changed Some Stuff (To be honest, has some added content)

I slowly stirred a few moments after the bright sunlight shone upon my face. More like, blinded me by shooting it’s rays into my eyes.

Arty…”


I am a bit confused by the weird name being called, but I slowly look around at my surroundings to find  the person who called the name. I didn't understand at the moment about why, but I recognized the weird name as my own. Observing the surroundings, there are two people standing above me. One was a female with gently flowing, silky, long white hair, even though she looked no older than her mid-20s, with attractive feminine features, and a near symmetric face, she looked completely natural in her unnatural white hair. She was easily more beautiful than the most beautiful person I knew, but all I felt for this woman in front of me was a familial love. I only found out later that this was my mother. The other person standing above me was a male, about half a head taller than the female. He also looked to be in his mid-20s, but contrary to the woman, he had short, ruggedly messy white hair, he looked completely natural as well, including his hard and rugged, yet easy-going features. I felt a sense of closeness and family when looking at the two. Behind them, looking subservient and proud, was a maid, looking to be in her late-20s. She had brown locks tied back in a ponytail, looking like a maid from the medieval ages. She looked quite natural in the extremely strange outfit she was wearing, but I guess it was normal when looking at the surrounding furniture. The room looked as though it were a room from the medieval ages. They all looked a bit disheveled, like they had just experienced something extremely tiring.

I try to open my mouth ask  where this place is, who they were, and what had been happening before I saw this hagged scene.; I had many questions to pose, but all that came out of my mouth when I tried to say something was “aah… aah…”.

I was quite surprised at the odd sounds that seemed to have come from me, and when I looked up at the obvious couple standing above me, they were beaming at me with pride, even with their deranged look, when I gurgled. I could literally see beams of light coming out of their eyes. What? I don't understand this situation. This time, I tried moving my head to my side to look at my own limbs, but when I tried, there was a bit of resistance. After putting more effort into moving my arm into my field of vision, and not moving my head, I saw  an arm that seemed small and pudgy… just like a baby’s arm. Huh… just like a baby’s arm? It wasn't just like a baby’s arm. It was a baby’s arm. Realizing this, I was feeling a bit scared, to say the least. Why did my arm look like a baby’s arm? I tried to move my arm once again, but it wouldn't move the way I wanted them to. The other piece of bad news was that the arm that moved when I tried to move my arm was the baby’s arm... What was happening to me right now? Why was this happening to me? I spent quite a while questioning the situation that  I found myself in, but I couldn't figure anything out at all, so I decided to just pretend to be a normal baby and do what a normal newborn would: eat and sleep.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and follow my blog.
Thanks!
-HCHH

1 comment:

  1. Oh. Ok. I guess that's how you could continue this....

    ReplyDelete