Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Path to Divinity Introduction

This is a new story that I will update every Tuesday - Thursday, someday in between there. This story is called Infinity and Beyond Path to Divinity, and it has nothing to do with Abyss Adventures... for now. So, this Andrew is not the Andrew in Abyss Adventures, and his name will change. The other story, Abyss Adventures, will be updated every week or two, on the weekends.

EDIT 1 (4/23/15) : Changed some stuff.


It had been a long time since it happened, and it may have many ups and downs, but retelling this story is something that I shall do.




||

My name is, or actually, was, Andrew. If you ask what my family name was, to be honest, I have forgotten. Why? The reason is both simple, and complex: it’s all about what you believe in. The simple, and complex reason I was talking about is that I was reincarnated into a different world. You may think that what I’m saying is stupid, or just an outright lie, but you should believe these words, because it’s true. I still remember bits and pieces of my previous, unsatisfying life in a boring materialistic world. But that isn’t important anymore, now that I’m here, in this beautiful, fantasy world, lands filled up with sprawling greens, and never ending blue skies; Now that I’m here, in this fantasy world, with the  beautiful, breathtaking landscapes that ; Along with magic, elves, demi-humans, and even demons, not to mention many other amazing races, I finally discovered an exciting life, full of dreams and adventures to fulfill them. I’m still scared of this life just being a boring dream; scared to wake up, to find myself in that boring world, so I will record my adventures, my dreams now, while I am still here. Now, let me start this epic adventure off from the final moments of my life as Andrew…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and follow my blog.
Thanks!
-HCHH

No comments:

Post a Comment